8v Distributor woes...

=>JUST getting started!?!?!?!  What have you been doing the past few
months??? ;)

Well let me see.. I had to get myself a garage to be able to work in,
furnish the garage, acquire the cash for the parts, move the engine at
brian's wagner's work to my garage, purchase the parts, get organize, tear
down the engine,then I acquire a 91 F250 7.3L Diesel (talk about torque
monger) that needed medical attention and that placed alot of my free time
on the truck (wife's needs it to haul horses to shows), and I am getting
there, today I think thing will slow down once more, we just got a house,
and I have to move out on the 15th, so no more rocco stuff for at least a
month... until I am moved in.. maybe it will be done by january at this
rate...Oh yeah the block is getting powder coated, as well as intake, header
and other parts. should be a stunning engine when I am done. I am in not
hurry (only schedule for completion is have it done for cincy) I have
another rocco to use as daily driver.

=>My opinion, based on my swap and reading others experiences, is you
>should spend the $$$ and get the 3A distributor and add the knock While I
think the "3A dist with KS" is the best route to go, I would like to see you
use the "JH dist no KS" just to hear your experience. The adaptor ring
should be $36.50 shipped, so you really have nothing to loose by trying it.

I like being different, I will stick with CIS, and JH distributor, might
even spluge and get the euro curve one. So far my car as been nothign liek
anoen has done, so why should I do the same for the engine. (grin) I will
check with TT for the ring adaptor.