'rocs in the fog 2k+2 - details set

OK we're all set for Saturday, October 5.. here's the poop:

Where:  Woodside High School, Churchill Ave, Woodside CA.  Enter at
Churchill (right off Woodside Rd/Hwy 84, just below I-280), make
1st left towards student parking lot, we'll be right there.

When: 2pm Saturday Oct 5

Cruise: California 84, 35 (Skyline Blvd), 92, 9, and 1.

Bring: FRS radio if at all possible, cellphone, digicam, $$ for
food & alcoholic beverages afterwards, and a friend that you'd
like show off some old-skool magic to..  :D

Who: confirmed so far are Randy Block, Craig Williams (trying), TBerk,
a couple of Vortexers from nearby, a couple of Rabbit GTI owners
who cruised with the NorCal gang last time, 2 Caddies (cool), Joe
Doty, Dave Guido, and probably a few more I've missed.  I've invited
all A1's via the Vortex forums, and stressed that "all" are invited,
as long as you're rolling on an A1 chassis; if you have something else,
please find a right seat w/someone who has the proper hardware.

Raffi, Hausler, other bay area guys - be there!

Contact: my cell# is 714-473-7449, you can catch me Saturday for
directions, to meet us if running late, etc.

If anyone wants to join me from SoCal - I'm leaving early Friday
evening from Huntington Beach, crashing in Summerland (Santa Barbara
area) at my bro's place, then heading out early in the morning..
..you're welcome to join me, or meet up en-route.

Drop me a message offline if you're planning on attending and aren't
mentioned above.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA