Rocc's in the south

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01C26596.F59297C0

Well Calimus it looks like your idea took off with full speed.  Now we =
need to get togeather and figure out a place/time to do this.  Sounds =
like it will be fun. =20

What type of time length are we looking @ for the get togeather one day =
a two day weekend or a three day weekend?  What type of get togeathe ris =
it going to be?  Just a bunch of us helping each other out working are =
the Rocc's, having some type of awards and/or car show?  Just a few =
things to think of.

        William F

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01C26596.F59297C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well Calimus it looks like your idea took off with =
full=20
speed.&nbsp; Now we need to get togeather and figure out a place/time to =
do=20
this.&nbsp; Sounds like it will be fun.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What type of time length are we looking @ for the =
get=20
togeather one day a two day weekend or a three day weekend?&nbsp; What =
type of=20
get togeathe ris it going to be?&nbsp; Just a bunch of us helping each =
other out=20
working are the Rocc's, having some type of awards and/or car =
show?&nbsp; Just a=20
few things to think of.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; William=20
F</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01C26596.F59297C0--