Looking in the garage I found...

I found various car magazines when I was looking for
my roof rack rails for my Quantum.  I found a couple
of VW magazines.  One of them had an article on the
Otteniger 16v motor.  It is from a 1982 edition of
Volkswagen Classics.  I also found a Car and Driver
issue that had the 91 GTI 8v vs other cars and a Jetta
brochure frfom 1989 not 1990 which I also have.  I am
still looking for my Scirocco/Quantum brochures.
If anyone once a scaned version of the Ottinger 16v
motor I'll scan it and upload it.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco