Dyno Day

Brett,

	Count me in as an innocent bystander for now.  IF, in the next few weeks, I
can get the GLi back together from this A/C removal (and a GIAC chip update
from AWE), I'll throw it up on the dyno.  However, get your 9-10 firm
commitments, not counting me.  If I get the car running in time, it will
only be a plus by decreasing the per/person cost the day of.

	Either way, I'll be there.

	Once again, if Hotel Jarrett becomes over booked, I've got some hardwood
square footage a few people can camp out on, too.

	Hope you read this,

	Renard