[ot] how do you go through your inbox ???

I use Outlook (Flame on, MS-haters!), with filters set to send the hundreds
of Scirocco messages to their own folder, the hundreds of Vanagon messages
to their folders, etc. etc. (I am truly diseased...).

Then, with my preview pane set to On, (Oooh, the potential dangers here.
Norton antivirus to the rescue!),
when I feel like it, I'll scan the headers (sorted by subject, with replies
grouped by the original)and click the interesting ones. If the content looks
interesting, I'll actually read the message.

Someday I may come to your senses and use non-MS software, meanwhile I can
handle literally hundreds of messages in  about 15 minutes. With my Linksys
router on cable modem, Norton Antivirus (always up-to-date) and Zonealarm, I
have not been hacked or whacked in so long I don't remember. There was one
attempt by klez32 virus, but it was stopped cold. Now if I can only get my
Scirocco to work so well.... Actually, it is working well for the time
being.

My 2? worth

Roccin' Ron
'88 Scirocco 2.0L 16V
'88 Vanagon 2.1L Wasserleaker
'02 Passat 1.8T (I prefer Scirocco for fun driving!)
1GHz Athlon Thunderbird Win2k Jenn-Airec PC