How much damage will this really do?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Wagner" <scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com>

> Gaberial are the same catridges the Boge Gas at 1/3 the price, just food
for
> thought.

I would be very curious to see documentation of this alleged similarity.

I have a Rabbit Convertible on Gabriel struts and GTI springs and the ride
is utter CRAP, nothing like the ride on my Rabbit Pickup which sits on GTI
springs and Boge Turbo gas struts. I realize these two vehicles are a bit
different, but only a bit and the ride is day and night drastically better
on the Boges, all other things being equal - ball joints, strut bearings,
sway bars, suspension bushings, etc.

Christian Els
Columbia, MO
82 Cabby