How much damage will this really do?

Okay... this is my dilemma. I've sunk major amounts of money into my car in
the last three months rebuilding/replacing the motor, tranny, master
cylinder, tow truck damage, wiring, tires and other miscellaneous parts of
my car. I'm close to broke now and my shocks and struts have decided to pack
it in. The springs are still good. How much damage will it really do if I
wait for awhile to replace them? I'm sure there are lots of
worse-case-scenarios, but how likely is damage to happen?

TIA guys... :)

Lisa
Vancouver, BC
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco