From: Calimus <calimus@techography.net>
To: Lisa Lutman <llutman@hotmail.com>
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: How much damage will this really do?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:20:37 -0400

Basicly you won't damage much more then the struts/springs themselves.
You may wear out some bushings in the front control arms but unless you
constantly bottom out the car, you should be alright.  Be mindful of
pot-holes and large objects in the road and pay attention to the car at
hiway speeds to see if you have the boat action going on.

Pending on how broke you are, AutoZone carried gabrial struts for $24 a
piece for the front and they also carry gabrial rear shocks for $19 a
piece.  I just used the gabrials in combo with my new H&R Sport springs
and so far, they have been just fine.

William