oil leak: oil pan gasket

Permatex makes this stuff called Liquid form-a-gasket or something like
that. I recommend coating both sides of the gasket with this stuff before
you re-assemble. Make sure that both surfaces are clean and not covered in
oil and use a torque wrench if you have one.

-Raffi

BTW I stopped by Sunday and your Scirocco was out front but you were no
where to be found...