tire choices

Er, what Neal says...

A3S03s are the hot ticket, R3S03s are what I'm running. They take 2-3 runs
to get sticky, but by my last run or two they work pretty darned good.

Salina, Topeka, heck I just read about it on the Internet, might as well be
in Antarctica...
Next year maybe, I have an offer to co-drive a pretty well prepped DSP car.
I'll be holding down the tire-warmer slot, but at least I'll get a chance to
watch the action first-hand ;)

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the guys who did win on Kumhos had an
advantage in either preparation or skill. But, that possibility has existed
for years and this year is the first time Kumho nabbed several podiums (AS,
ASP, BS, GS, something else...) away from Hoosier. I take that as a sign
they are coming around.

Wes asked about whether there are different designations to determine which
Kumho compound he has. Yes, there is a 'serial number' of sorts on the
sidewall someplace. There are 2 different compounds of Ecsta V700s, one with
a 6 and one with an 8. One of those is the 'good' version but hey, I run
Hoosier roadrace tires so don't ask me for that sort of triviata ;) Where's
VanAmburgh? Yo Mike...

Christian
Columbia, MO
82 Cabby