WTB: A1 shell

Looking for a shell to put a 16v into. Straight body is a must (meaning
no damage/rust). I prefer a MK2 scirocco, but would take a Mk1, GTI,
rabbit, etc. .(basicly anything that will work). I'm in seattle. I'm
probably going to end up with Dave Ewing's GTI, but figured I'd check to
see if anyone else had anything in the area.

Two questions though. If I have an TT exhast for a 16v Mk2, will it
still fit on a GTI with a 16v? Also I have some springs for a 16v roco
(not sure what brand), will they work with a 16v GTI? Or will it lower
unevenly?

eric