MK1 Parts

Hey all!!

Being unemployed and all (STILL!!) I was checking out a few wrecking yards
and found 3 nice MK1s.  They aren't good enough (in my opinion) to fix up so
I am wondering if anyone wants any parts off of them.

The way I would like to do this is to create two different lists.  One list
for parts to keep my eye open for since I live in the NW (not much rust at
all) I have access to some nice cars.  The second list will be for people
who will actually PAY for certain parts that I find.  What I mean by this is
that someone wants a left front fender and if I find one in this yard then
it is yours and you need to buy it if I pull it.  Now, of course, I can't
force anyone to do this so I will be going on your word but I have to do it
this way since I don't have much discretionary income to work with.

As far as the cars go, I don't remember if there are pre 77 cars there or
not so I don't know about the rare stuff but put in your order and I will
check it out.  The yard is a little ways away from my house so I will have
to make a day of it so I figure that I would go on Monday, the 30th.

Remember that if you put yourself on the "to buy" list then you will need to
consider shipping from Olympia, WA.

I am not going to do this to make gobs of money, just to mess around a
little and maybe make a little money.  Thanks and please email me directly.

Dave