hood scoops, vents and drag

The front of the car at speed creates a bow shock. The lower the airdam the
greater effect of creating a low pressure zone under the car. the top of the
car creates a high pressure forcing the car down.
A formuls 1 car at speed with the aerodynamics set correctly will allow the
car to run up side down on the ceiling.
Sounds weird, but that what a freind explained to me