A/C evacuation?

So I got me the air vacuum pump from Harbor Freight to draw down a vacuum on
my Scirocco's A/C system.  It hooks to an air compressor.

For those that have done it, what do you need to go from the vacuum side of
the vacuum pump to the A/C system?  Where do you get the hose/fitting?

Thanks.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |