euro lights + protectors + heat = cracked euro lights

I am working on water-cooled 80/100W H4 bulbs!  There are a few stumbling
blocks, but I am confident that, given enough time and cash, those problems
will be solved.  To that end, I have retained Allyn as a consultant and am
expecting break-through developments at any moment!!

Larry
mad old crock and his rad old 'roc