Smoked/Black front indicators (corners)

--0-1527083158-1032603540=:5554

Anyone know where i can obtain these. I've got a set of clears on but as its a Scala it has the smoked rear and sides as standard so so nice smoked fronts is what i need.

In addition and slightly OT - clear front indicators for a Mk1 Jetta. Anyone

Lastly i'm in the UK so i have "Euro spec" as standard so they need to be for Euro fitment.

Cheers

Andy Holmes

91 Scirocco Scala Inj
83 Jetta 2.1

--0-1527083158-1032603540=:5554

<P>Anyone know where i can obtain these. I've got a set of clears on but as its a Scala it has the smoked rear and sides as standard so so nice smoked fronts is what i need.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>In addition and slightly OT - clear front indicators for a Mk1 Jetta. Anyone</P>
<P>Lastly i'm in the UK so i have "Euro spec" as standard so they need to be for Euro fitment.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Cheers</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
--0-1527083158-1032603540=:5554--