Weird Idle problem. (idle kickdown causes stall on cis-e)

I've tried opening the screw but first it doesn't help and second the car
will start to run open loop...  neither is good.

You're explanation is the best I've heard and I think I can lick it... I
was always curious why the problem disappeared when the A/C was on... is
there a signal to the Jetronics box for this?

I wonder what box the St. Bentley of Volkswagon manual is in? I hate moving!!!

-Raffi