From: "Ryan H" <rhock99@epix.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:12 PM
Subject: Scirocco 16v in distress!!! Please help!!

> OK, just got home after being away at school for a week, and started up my
16v... started fine.  After a few seconds, though, the oil pressure light
started flashing.  I thought maybe it was just being tempermental (Sciroccos
tempermental?  Nooooo.) so I let it be for a minute and it didn't go out.
Shut it off, checked the dipstick twice, and both times oil was waaaaaayy
past the full mark (like halfway up the stick).  Any suggestions?  Is she on
her way out?  1988 16v with 165,000 miles, rebuilt 40,000 ago.