Ok.. need some advice... More Info...

Whats up i think i've talked to you a long time ago. I'm in Falls Church Va
also. Is this your only car? If you want you can stop by and we can check
out your car. I've replaced everything your having problems with on my 88
16v and have all the special tools needed. Hit me up on AIM - SonicScirocco
or just email me back and we'll work something out.

Jason