Anybody bought from this ebayer

I almost bought a set of Euro lights from her but I guess that doesn't
count.  Her feedback history looked pretty good from what I remember
(it's been a few weeks since I looked at it) so it might just be a case
of her not looking at her e-mail for some odd reason though 3 weeks is a
damn long time.

I'd say that if you don't hear from her by Saturday/Sunday to write her
off and start looking into getting your money back through ebay/paypal
since they are all one big company now.

William