Electrical Problem?

replace the voltage rregulatopr on your alternator, this just happened to me
over the last 2 weeks on my daily driver, until it just died on me, I
replaced the voltage regulatro (22$/autozone 2 screws 5 mins work) and she
was back to bnormal again.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco