a moment for my poor Rocco

Dude that sucks... Hope you get it back.

Having my 8V broken into 4 times I still can't say that I feel your loss,
mine was never stolen. Clifford Alarms rock! Starter kill, ignition kill,
fuel pump kill, automatically locks the doors and rolls up the windows,
etc. etc. etc... Still need to put a system in the 16V but I think you've
motivated me. Unfortunately Clifford doesn't sell to the public
(professional install or you need a friend who is a dealer who will under
the table one to you).

Good luck and I hope they find it.

-Raffi