CARB exempt 8v Turbo for sale

For those of you from CA, Arvin who has the silver Zender Scirocco with the red roll cage, is selling a Legend turbo system for an 8v.  He had it on his rabbit truck, but he gave the truck to his brother, and his brother is putting back to normally aspirated.
  The Legend turbo system was a dealer installed option that was CA smog legal.  This is what made your car a Scirocco GTI here in California.  It was only available from 83-5 (I think).  It was manufactured by a company in El Cajon, CA and uses the same type of turbo from an Impulse turbo of the same era.
  I'm not sure how much he wants for it, but you can contact him directly at
arvcube@aol.com
He also has an aftermarket front mount intercooler that he was going to use on the rocco, but decided to use something else, so he may make some sort of a package deal, but you'll have to ask him

Ken Weidmann Jr.  Checkered Flag Automotive
916-424-2197
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Show-rocco
1957 Porsche 356 A (2nd owner)