Poor Richards Rabbit Book on eBay

I second that emotion about the book. Esp. the
incredible illustrations that put Bentley's muddy
pictures to shame.I have an '86 edition with updates
but it's not wirebound. That would be nice.
No matter what fix I'm doing I end with procedure 69
in chapter 18. (pg 336 in mine)

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1859401339>
> Poor Richard's How To Keep Your Volkswagen Rabbit
> Alive, etc, etc.
> Mk1 edition.
> Not mine, but I have one (I actually have both Mk1
> and Mk2), and it
> makes for a very good manual.  Easier to read than
> Bentley, sometimes
> more informative, and a hell of a lot more
> entertaining.
> Cover is kinda rough, but it's supposedly intact and
> compleat. ;-)
> $5.60 right now......
> If I'm correct, it's out of print and has been for a
> while.....
>
> Nate
> '81
> '84