I know a secret!!!!!

well meze sir..

1. www.vudubaddiction.com is a DFW dubber forum and
someone told me about potters making me COTM for sept
(though I think it was out of pitty..heh), and I had a
nice 20 min chat with Mrs potter tonight...

2. gaskets are seals aren't they?, since techically they
seal 2 surfaces together preventing oil from passing
between them, (as in window seals prevent water from
passing, (and they are not o-rings either :))

3. Twin Brake Light Mod, tech note =>
<http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/brakelightsmod/i
ndex.html>

4. actually I used the cargo rear springs for the simple
reason to be different, everyone uses springs to lower
they car down (front/rear become even on a fender line)
in my case the rear end is slightly higher, applying the
weight distribution from rear towards the front, making
the front end lower, and allowing the hood (and rest of
the car)to present a more accentuate surface angle to
the front wind, thus applying more force to the front
and keeping the front end nicely pressed unto the road.

5. yeah the color is original, and the reason I did old
school (as many call it) is really because I wanted to
reproduce a Euro 1985 GTX scirocco, which was not done
alot in n.america, and in 85, the body kit was black,
which suited me fine, as it ment I could repair and
respray it myself.

5b.The Tint...some like it, some don't, most people that
don't, usually end up sitting in the car, and then go..
humm I like it... (grin) go figure. (it serves 2
purposes, 1. cuts out UV rays, and since you can see
through all windows, the cops give me ZERO crap about my
tint. but the main reason why I chose the color was
nightime driving, all headlights are amber (like in
france) and this make nightime driving a much more
relaxing (for the eyes) experience.)

6. Hey I resemble that "french fuk" statement.. lol

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau

> Ummm, dunno bout that forum thing. It was actually this:
> http://www.parts4vws.com/   Seen it yet?
> Congrats!
<snipperoo>