16v overheating - solved

Toby-
  A fully-functional thermostat will insure the quickest heat on those
frosty mornings.
Not to worry, mate.
Also,  3/8 on the gage will provide plenty of heat. That's what mine runs
and, while I live in southern California, I've taken my 'roc to northern
Utah in November and not noticed a dearth of BTU's.

Larry

> It finally heated up to the LED point while I was going about 15 mph
> behind a minivan. But, as soon as I "got moving" again it promptly dropped
> back to 3/8 and didn't climb up again.
>
> Not sure how much I like this (I like my heat -hot- and -fast- in the
> winter) but it sure beats overheating cuz I can drive my car!
> -Toby

Introducing NetZero Long Distance