Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

 amalventano1@comcast.net writes:

<< unfortunately, i own more tools than the auto hobby shop here can
provide.>>
    I've had to provide a few of the VW specific tools myself, but everything
else I've done the shop here on Meade has what I need.

<<not  to mention they are not well set-up for any kind of long term project
(>2-3
 days). >>
  I don't think any of them are, but I have seen several cars that have been
in the yard that have been there for a few months. Definately not where I
want to do an engine rebuild though.

Carl
77rocco
89fox