I'll take an order of job, house and garage please

So, I join the happy crowd of extended vacationers on tuesday. Mind you I'm
not at all sorry about leaving my work, quite happy about it.

So, time to take a break and hit you all up for some job references -
willing to move too haha.

I can do, hmm, web stuff, coding, javascript and all that, flash, director
work, photoshop wizardry, sound video editing, 3d modeling, and any number
of other things too.

Tobias 1 : Employers 0  - yet to be fired or laid off in my life  :)