Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

Jeff,

You've got to get a little upper hand in that newlywed relationship :)

A garage is a VERY important part of the house. Talk to your wife about the
importance it makes on the resale value of the home. ;)

My wife and I have been talking a little bit about moving up to a bigger
house, and I made sure to say that if we move up, we MUST get a house with a
3 car garage. I'm sure once I have that, I'll want a 4 car garage. :)

But alas, I too live in the Bay Area. Houses around here with a 3 car garage
are about $750,000 and up. Yeah. Ok. Sure. Cash, or charge on that?

-- Craig