From: "Euroroc II" <flaatr@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 6:24 PM
Subject: Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

So I live in an apartment and like most I can't do any work on my car
there... Now if I lived in a house and had a garage life would be great but
that's not going to happen soon. So here is my question to all you
apartment dwellers... Where do you work on your car? I mean it would be
great to find a place where I could put the car up on jacks or build a
motor or etc...

-Raffi