Live in an apartment and own a Scirocco?

our shop is $400 a month($100/person). i'm not sure of the sq. ft, but right
now we have 6 cars and a 22ft boat in there with room to park about 4 more
cars, and thats leaving space to get around them all. water and the airlines
are included in the rent, we have to pay our own electric (avg.
$15/person/month) and gas, but we don't currently have our gas hooked up, we
use torpedo heaters in the winter. a few people on the list have visited,
it's quite big. oh yeah, and by shop i mean it used to be a machine shop of
some kind. already has airlines, 220 lines, and even 540 lines run.