Free Parts

I'm doing some barn cleaning.  Stuff on the trailer that is
going to the dump unless someone comes to get it very soon
are:

-A2 GTI doors (pair), silver.  I don't think they've got
glass.

-A2 Rear hatches, one red, one silver.  Good glass.

-1.6 engine from an '80 Scirocco, complete with attached 4
spd transmission.

Many of you have seen my barn - if there's anything you're
looking for, now's the time to speak up for it - I'm trying
to decrease my stockpile.  Plenty of Scirocco rear hatches
& doors if anyone's looking.  The catch is you have to come
pick it up, I'm not shipping any of the big parts.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams