(group buy) 16v key...pending word from Dirk

So I think I am going to try and organize a group buy of the 16v pill keys from Dirk, as i've had a bit of interest already.  First though, we have to hear from Dirk as to whether he can get the keys, and whether he is willing to do this for us.  Due to Dirk being shorted last time, this time I'll will be paying him upfront for the keys.

Once Dirk confirms that he is willing to help out with this, I will create a payment deadline and begin taking orders.

Doug C.
'88 16v
Asheville, NC

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup