finally got some pics up

Nice work.. btw I kinda like the black hood on a red car, gives it caracter,
if it was mine it would get a nice paint job of black with maybe the hood U
shapes (lines of the hood) with a fine red (same color as red of car)
definition.. I think it would look nice, but that is me I like different.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco