finally got some pics up

heres a few pic of my '88 after i had my euro's and the rear qp painted.
still need to have the hood painted and the stripes removed, but it's
getting there. also underneath there are a few pictures of my first run at
the gauge pack painting. not sure if i like it, i know it would look better
with a higher quality paint and a set of white faced gauges, what do you
guys think? also what color lighting should i go with? the green looks bad
but i think red would be overkill.

http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/index.php?category=2

So Sayeth The Hitman
'86 "psycho 16v" scirocco