[Re: Question for the Americans]

> Cathy (PS I'm having no ill feelings towards the US,
> and I don't think most
> Canadians hate the US either FWIW, maybe just a
> vocal few on the net)

I don't have bad feelings for Canadians. My mother
started life as a Canadian. In fact, I may still have
kin folk up there I don't know about.

Funny how many people call citizens of the US
'Americans' when the Canadians also come from the
Americas. It is nice that we 'Americans' have such
good allies as the Canadians who have been there with
us through many troubles. Their voice of caution
deserves to be heard before we send stuff
thoughtlessly down range. The last I fear may be
inevitable...

Scirocco content: I FINALLY got a car dolly reserved
for this weekend. So I plan to retrieve the dead 16V
from the warehouse, where it sits over a sorry puddle
of oil. It will be a good while until I am a Scirocco
pilot once again...

=====
Jorel Jackson
web site:  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~jomoj/