FS 83, Cali car, 76k

Ok guys and gals, I'm putting this up again, please take a look. Price ..
don't look at it, make an offer.

In anticipation of my employment being cut short and therefore possibly
having to move, I can't take a second car with me, nor afford the extra
insurance, but, I'd rather have it go to a lister who will appreciate that
it only has 76k miles, rather than some Joe if I'm forced to stick it in the
paper or donate it.

Oh yeah, any info/leads on jobs doing Pshop, webdesign, flash and director
work, you can pass em my way. Cali is great, but right now I'm considering
all options anywhere.

Thanks!