Interest In Buffalo Dynoday?

Just pinging the list population to see if there's enough interest from people
that would attend a dyno day in Buffalo NY in October.  We've put one on for
the last couple of years, and it always turns out to be a great day,
and everyone
has fun getting their car on the rollers.  The time will be a middle of the
month Saturday in October.

We would probably max out around 10 or 11 real participants, and we rent out
the dyno for the entire day usually.  Price is usually around $450
for the entire
day (divided among all the participants), anyone that's been before knows
how useful this information can be for tuning your car or bragging.

Pictures from previous years can be seen on scirocco.org, list section.

Please email me directly and if I get enough responses I'll put it together and
get back to the list.

Remember though, be sure you'll be attending and/or
participating...no day-dreamers. ;)

Thanks.

==Brett
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net