2.0l 16v - need help with 1.8 head on 2.0 bottom end

huh. suprised at all the dremel talk here. just tap the dowel into the block
with a hammer. takes two seconds. the only point of the dowel is to help
align the head gasket. this is by far the easiest way to do this. hth,

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...