Rocs in the Fog 2k2

--=====================_1133539==_.ALT

How about a Sunday September 22 early morning run to Laguna Seca for the
ALMS race. I'm going.

John

At 11:46 PM 9/10/2002 -0700, T Berk wrote:
>Kevin Collins wrote:
> >
> > T Berk wrote:
> >
><snip>
> > > Anybody want to trek to Monterey?
> >
> > You read my mind, I was just thinking about this earlier tonight.  If
> > we can scrape together some of the troops, and maybe the Rabbit guys,
> > I'd be up for heading up the coast this weekend!
> >
> > --
> > Kevin Collins
>

>OK, I'll post it their way,
>
>Now, lets see if anybody salutes _this_ one when run up the flagpole:
>
>How about the Vortex forum? Too wide open?
>
>I suppose I could post to the Nor Cal Events forum with a pointer in the
>Scirocco forum for On Topicness.
>

>TBerk

--=====================_1133539==_.ALT

How about a Sunday September 22 early morning run to Laguna Seca for the
ALMS race. I'm going.<br>
John<br>
At 11:46 PM 9/10/2002 -0700, T Berk wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; T Berk wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&lt;snip&gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Anybody want to trek to Monterey?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; You read my mind, I was just thinking about this earlier
tonight.&nbsp; If<br>
&gt; we can scrape together some of the troops, and maybe the Rabbit
guys,<br>
&gt; I'd be up for heading up the coast this weekend!<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; --<br>
&gt; Kevin Collins<br>
OK, I'll post it their way, <br>
Now, lets see if anybody salutes _this_ one when run up the
flagpole:<br>
How about the Vortex forum? Too wide open? <br>
I suppose I could post to the Nor Cal Events forum with a pointer in
the<br>
Scirocco forum for On Topicness. <br>
TBerk<br>