Rocs in the Fog 2k2

> AFA, Rocs in the Fog, I believe it went down during Labor Day...
>
> Jeff

I think they bailed on the date and I seem to recall they changed the
date to this weekend? If so, ill go meet someone.

Shawn Méze

Well, I was in Santa Cruz just today, Monterey last week it seems easy
to make the run over 17.

There WAS a run via the Bay Area Rabbit Transit folks over Mt. Tam but I
believe turnout was depleted due to it being the holiday weekend.

Now that the cops are standing down from the DUI coverage and next week
is post 9/11/02 it would seem like an ideal time to congregate.

Anybody want to trek to Monterey?

TBerk