euro light problems(electrical)

1. your low and high beams are wires incorrectly.
you need to move the white and yellow leads on the plug
around according to this diagram, and this will bring
out your low beams properly and get rid of your blue led
high beam problem

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/relayingeuros/H4.
JPG

2. see previous #1 this should solve those issues.

3a. no the us adjusters just don;t work, get a complete
new set from potterman they arent that expensive and
replace them all and never worry about it again.

3b. The smaller headlights (inner lenses) are actually
High beam stricly speaking (unless you got yours from
the UK then they could be fog lights (pattern on the
lense actually determines this) the bulbs are not H1's
but they are H3's.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau