OT: Question for the Americans

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:33:08 -0400, VWKING <AMEERVWKING@COMCAST.NET>
wrote:

>what makes you so sure he does not already have them (wmd) and just what=
 do
>you think he will do if he feels like somone is coming to get him!!!!!!

You misunderstood my statement.  He does indeed have biological and
chemical WMDs, and is close to a nuke.  It's the risk of this
situation that much of the international community chooses to ignore.

As far as what he will or will not do, who knows?  If he is stupid
enough to actually use a chemical or biological weapon, we get to
invoke Meze's solution.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9
http://home.att.net/~gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm