euro light problems(electrical)

--0-890790915-1031711820=:23001

Hey all, I just put a pair of euro lights in my '83 8v.  I made the installation procedure as short as possible:  out with the old, and in with the new.  I hooked the attachement for the US high beam lamp up to the H4(the big one).  I plan on relaying in the future, but not for quite awhile.  Here are my problems:  1-  The interior high beam indicator is always on, but when I turn the brights on and off they do get dimmer and brighter, apparently normal apart from the fact the indicator is always on.  2-  The hight beams seem fairly bright(haven't actually driven the car yet in the dark), and the low beams appear as though someone put a candle in each light(in other words VERY dim, they make light, but dim).  3-  has anyone been able to use US adjusters to replace the euro adjusters?  two of mine on the drivers side are broken.  4-  Okay this is dumb, but what are the middle lights for, I believe the H1's?  I know the H4's are high/low, and they also have a driving light in them.  How do I take advantage(make use of) the H1's?  Thanks in advance for any help-

Rob

Yahoo! - We Remember
--0-890790915-1031711820=:23001

<P>Hey all, I just&nbsp;put a pair of euro lights in my '83 8v.&nbsp; I made the installation procedure as short as possible:&nbsp; out with the old, and in with the new.&nbsp; I hooked the attachement for the US&nbsp;high beam&nbsp;lamp up to the H4(the big one).&nbsp; I plan on relaying in the future, but not for quite awhile.&nbsp; Here are my problems:&nbsp; 1-&nbsp; The interior&nbsp;high beam&nbsp;indicator is always on, but when I turn the brights on and off they do get dimmer and brighter, apparently normal apart from the fact the indicator is always on.&nbsp; 2-&nbsp; The hight beams seem fairly bright(haven't actually driven the car yet in the dark), and the low beams appear as though someone put a candle in each light(in other words VERY dim, they make light, but dim).&nbsp; 3-&nbsp; has anyone been able to use US adjusters to replace the euro adjusters?&nbsp; two of mine on the drivers side are broken.&nbsp; 4-&nbsp; Okay this is dumb, but what are the middle lights for, I believe the H1's?&nbsp; I know the H4's are high/low, and they also have a driving light in them.&nbsp; How do I take advantage(make use of) the H1's?&nbsp; Thanks in advance for any help-</P>
--0-890790915-1031711820=:23001--