From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of The Hitman
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 6:40 PM
To: losinit@usa.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT: Question for the Americans

the president needs to draw our attention away from what they are doing
the economy. by make us americans focus are attentions on his wars he
hopes
that noone will notice he's destroying our economy.

>From: Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net>
>To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: OT: Question for the Americans
>Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:14:20 -0400
>
>Pardon me for not being very astute politically, but what's the deal
>with
>the
>president and Iraq? I'm not sure of the urgency, I realize there is a
lot
>of
>tension for a number of reasons, and has been for some time, but it
seems
>the
>international community isn't too into this project of his. (Canada was

>rather
>cool on it) Just wondering why the need right now, is it the polls? I
would
>certainly hope it's more than that.
>
>Having said that, I did want to extend my sympathies to those having
>year
>old
>wounds reopened by the press.
>
>Cathy, no flames please, just trying to grasp the reasoning behind this

>current "campaign".

So Sayeth The Hitman
'86 "psycho 16v" scirocco
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco <http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>