Passat steering wheel adapter

--part1_12d.170f6722.2aaed108_boundary

Ok, I now know what it is I need, I just need help accquiring it. I am
looking for the steering wheel adapter sleeve that was present on 91-92
Passat's IO need it to make my hub adapter fit the 5/8" spline shaft.  My hub
adapter is 3/4"  Anybody got one or know where they can come up with one.

Thanks,
Brandon
Kabal308@aol.com

--part1_12d.170f6722.2aaed108_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Ok, I now know what it is I need, I just need help accquiring it. I am looking for the steering wheel adapter sleeve that was present on 91-92 Passat's IO need it to make my hub adapter fit the 5/8" spline shaft.&nbsp; My hub adapter is 3/4"&nbsp; Anybody got one or know where they can come up with one.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Brandon<BR>
Kabal308@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12d.170f6722.2aaed108_boundary--