All's fair in love and war.... update....

First of all, Julie is doing well. She thanks everyone for the well
wishes from everyone. She was surprised that you guys dont hate her for
killing the Roc. :)  She still has a sense of humor.

She doesnt remember much about the accident other than spinning 4 times
before getting a headache. She was lucky enough to get a chick doctor who
didnt shave her head befoire installing the 20 stitches and 4 staples.
Lucky her.

As far as the car goes, its worse than I remembered it being. Of course,
when I saw it I didnt look at it too hard as I was preoccupied with
Julie's injuries. Ill take some pics for the morbid ones who want to see
it. I drove it home its very last mile. Its pretty bad but the good news
is I found a 80S up in Monterey for $150. No motor or trans, 10" brakes,
Koni's, NS swaybars, complete S interior, cherry headliner and a few
other goodies. So something good comes from the bad. Ive already got
paint plans for it too. Wont you be surprised........

Im going up there saturday to pick it up. When is the "Roc'n the fog"
thing gonna happen?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco DOA   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V   80'
Scirocco S -SOON-
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking broken Scirocco(s) in
all of San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.