mk1 scirocco parts FS

After long discussion with michelle.  A near buy on a $600 corrado.  And
logistics, we're parting out the 78.  here's the list.  Please reasonable
offers.  I have the whole car, just about anything you need I can pull off,
or let you know the condition.  There very few parts that I don't have.

1.8 "jh" solid lifter engine
16v trans
All FI components
near perfect grill
both front turns
original wheels, some curb damage on one.  But have 5 wheels.
both front and rear bumpers (front bumper is in storage of the guy that I
got it from, but will have soon)
all glass but the windshield is good
near mint tails
the seats are totally shot, you wouldn't want em
dash has few cracks
instrument panel(wood grain)
hatch(has some surface rust on rear, not bad at all)
front and rear wipers

All I can think of right now.  Let the questions start rollin in.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
78 "sky blue"
90 yellow g60(not too much left now)
Import R  "solid shift" linkages for VW A1 chassis