burning a lot of gas in my 8v

>Or..trashed metal washers.

>John

You mean the little brass ones? no, it doesn't leak there, and I always
replace them at the same time. They seem to leak from the joint that
attaches the end cap on the outlet side to the body of the filter. It looks
like it's crimped on or something.  Anyways it always leaks on the bottom of
that ring.  I have a 1.7L with the small style filter. Actually, it happened
on my '84 with the large style filter too. That makes 3 leaky bosch filters.
hmmm,  Has this not happened to anyone else?

Vince